Sunday, February 19, 2012

My Muse

Song/Tune: 무단횡단
Artist:성준


Time was ticking, world still spinning I'm part of the breathing
Was roaming as inspiration had left me shivering in the cold
Then I saw you in all your beauty hence I stood there blatantly admiring you

Then it all begin
I knew what to write I knew those notes 
With you they wouldn't
I meant couldn't bare to leave me alone
Meaning this angel in jeans is going to be my muse.

Now phase two, getting you to like me as the Gods said so
You see behind every legend lies that special creation for them and me
So you need to see this diamond here, the next rock and Rolling Stones of the 21st

With that mindset
I'm standing before you with my slick looks
And you can't reject me
Cause I'm only prepared for the victory
And congratulations from the Rock Gods as you're my muse

Fine that may have been a bad confession
but who takes those cupid crap these days
I'm being honest
Plus I'll never jaywalk or betray your heart
Music taught us all to care and love for our one valuable muse

Will you be my muse
Would you be my muse
So please be my muse
You are my only muse

No comments:

Post a Comment